Relief Buddy is a mobile app that instantly connects pharmacies with pharmacists across Canada. Book and accept shifts with the click of a button. Our app eliminates the need for traditional relief agencies – no more phone calls or emails to book shifts.
Using Relief Buddy to book and accept shifts is easy – here’s how it works:
- A pharmacy manager opens the app and clicks on “post a shift”.
- An instant notification is sent out to all registered pharmacists who match the shift criteria.
- Pharmacists can accept the shifts that they want by filtering distance and hourly rate.
- The pharmacy will then receive a notification once a shift has been accepted.
- Pharmacies can rate pharmacists and provide feedback.
- Once a shift is completed, pharmacists get paid. It’s as simple and easy as that!
- Cost-savings. There are no fees to post shifts – even at the last minute!
- Shift Reminders. You can choose to receive reminders before your shift – we can keep you on track as often as you like.
- Smart Notifications. Get custom alerts for shifts that meet your preferences for location and hourly rates.
- Ask a Buddy. Can’t read a prescription? Our proprietary software allows you to get a second opinion from a colleague through the app – we keep pharmacists connected.
- RxSocial. Relief Buddy has partnered with RxSocial to bring you pharmacy news, regulatory changes and best practices information – available through the app.